• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My EX-Police M1010

HoJoPo

Thanks for the pictures. I might just do it the cheap way and run some dryer duct temporarily from the van AC unit... but that is a nice install.

I think you're right, that does look like a conversion van add-on AC unit.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the pictures. I might just do it the cheap way and run some dryer duct temporarily from the van AC unit... but that is a nice install.
I tried that but the problem with 100 degree heat and no insulation is that you can't get enough cool air to stay up with the heat coming off the floorboard, firewall, and roof. I can keep the box at about 70 but the cab is around 110. I even ran an ac invertor and put a box fan in the doorway but couldn't move enough cool air to stay ahead of it. You folks in cooler climates might have better luck but in TX you have to ride in back if you want to stay comfortable.