• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first CUCV

danny81

I kind of figured any thing with the word Government in the title there would be some pain or hassle to deal with lol, But for the prices of the auctions I've been seeing, It might be worth a little hassle. Thanks for the info

erniemigi

Yeah it does stand out a little, but hey i can't loose it in a crowded parking lot rofl there is 1 small rust bubble that you can't see in the picture, it is just behind the driver side door which i am planning on having fixed before it gets any worse. I can't tell you what it's like dealing with GL since i have never bought from them, me and my dad had both gotten our trucks threw GSA and they r real easy to deal with and picked up our vehicles within a matter of days, now getting a MV threw GSA is not impossible but they r not as abundant as i seen threw GLs listings. others on this site that have dealt with GL can give you a better handle on them, yeah my wife likes mine so much that she wants me to try and find her one :razz:

mf5129

most cucv sell way above this.there is a decent demand and low supply.they are well suited for everyday use.add a m1031 and you can do a lot with the pair.i currently have 5.

sarge1

Very Nice looking trucks!!! Nice price on yours ernie, I dont see a speck of rust on yours. And I'm sure it'd stand out with that shiny yellow paint job!! Ranchhopper got a question about GL, Are they fairly easy to deal with? Can anybody purchase from them?
My wife likes mine so well, I'm seriously thinking about getting her one where she won't drive mine!!!
And yeah thats great advice on the block warmer, Definetly the first thing I'm gonna do when I get back to the house.
Where in MO are you located Sarge?
I'm in Rolla, about 30 miles south of the Capitol. I like your truck a lot. Mine was from Ft. McCoy and has a few rust issues but nothing too bad, considering.