• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first multifuel?

foxtrot

I picked up this support in a very bad condition, after sandblasting it is like new.
For the steering box of the truck it will be practical.

You remember this autonomous multifunction, I adapted a regulator to it.
At Diesel it provides me with 24V on NATO plug, with its compressor I can now adapt any kind of tool in particular Paint guns.

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was just there a month ago with my level wind with the same problems. With a rubber glove I was able to rotate the wheels a tiny amount back and forth and exercise them while greasing. Eventually they worked loose and now spin with ease. No disassembly of the wheels was necessary on mine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks