• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first multifuel?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
A weekend that begins as I like them.
Front axle brake pipe closed.
Wheel bearing adjustment.
Brake adjustment, bolt-on wheels.

Mighty Fine!!
Definitely looking awful good...

Oh, and by the way that wheel dolly sure is a nice tool to have. In particularly when you have a nice concrete floor to work on.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

At 400 lb-ft you have to put the tire on the ground.

I do have a ten cent question...

You have done well grasshopper - but what about this paint? You are going to stick another 4 tires onto those Budd inner nuts. You will of course paint the rims on the inside so they don't rust. Then the new lug nuts, then paint everything.

What's gonna happen when the paint isn't quite dry and everything sticks together like it was superglued?

Not that it doesn't look simply fantastic... I just have to ask.

foxtrot

All the inside of the rims have been painted since October 14, 2022 (Page 10) as well as the wheel hubs and the twin wheel contact surface are also primed.
I applied a light veil of paint on the surface in contact and once dry a layer of grease.
I go all the way back to the grease and all the contacts.
It's not over, I have a surprise for you.

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where in the world are you? I didn't see any snow in your pictures during the winter so it must be somewhere mild

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks