• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first MV 1993 M35A3

bj1104

My first MV 1998 M35A3

I have had my M35 for just under a month now and love it. It already had a key switch installed from the previous owner. I purchased it from C&C Surplus in Indiana. When I purchased it I had it repainted, 395 XZL's on MRAP rims(non CTIS), upgraded all but the headlights to LED's, new 24v WARN winch, AVM hubs. The engine showed 13,000 miles on it. The tarp is in the bed just waiting to put it back on. I am going tomorrow to transfer it to PA.
Is there anything I should be worried about with it besides making sure the brake system is in top order? This is going to be my second daily driver besides my Jeep Wrangler.
010.jpg083.jpg084.jpg085.jpg086.jpg087.jpg088.jpg091.jpg

Last edited:

71DeuceAK

Looks good! That's pretty cool you'll be daily-driving this one! I'm possibly trying to pursue a '68 M35A2...as a first vehicle and daily driver.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks