• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My fleet

turnkey

Nice...Ya same with my people next door..That is until the wife got stuck in a new Jag in front yard...DONT ASK....Pulled her out ...Much better now on speaking terms...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No links to pics allowed.

Attach pics.

DatGuyC

So just got back from Glamis sand dunes in SoCal, the 4 door rocked out in the sand, didnt even lower the tire pressure from the 30 it was at and it went everywhere my sister's 2011 Rubicon with 35"s went but the jeep was at 12 psi
How did you get it to fit on a uhaul trailer? I'm trying to get one shipped from PA and though they were too wide for normal car trailers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks