• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1009 in Flames.

Engine5

Motormayhem,
Most people from my experience have not the brains to get out of the way of a BIG RED NOISY LIT UP fire truck. If we had that paint we would spend half our time pulling steel out from under our trucks after calls. Cause if your in our way when we need to get somewhere for real, your gonna get a nudging. But it would look cool in a reflective stipe pattern, Ill give you that.:twisted:

steelandcanvas

Motormayhem,
Most people from my experience have not the brains to get out of the way of a BIG RED NOISY LIT UP fire truck.:twisted:
It's too bad, and I totally feel for you guys. They should send out a few LEOs with you guys and write some real spendy tickets for being stupid. I'll bet it's usually some pinhead with a cell phone stuck to their head. Oh, sorry, got off on a rant. Truck looks way cool! No mistaking that one.

Last edited:

Engine5

It's too bad, and I totally feel for you guys. They should send out a few LEOs with you guys and write some real spendy tickets for being stupid. I'll bet it's usually some pinhead with a cell phone stuck to their head. Oh, sorry, got off on a rant. Truck looks way cool! No mistaking that one.
I hate to say it, but some of our LEO's are part of the problem. They always seem to park a cruiser in front of a burning house,in the exact spot where an aerial scope needs to be. They forget they have guns, not hoses. But I am all for mounting an M60 on E5 to move morons a bit quicker. If we could run our deck gun while moving that would work well also.

cucvFLiP

We were going to gloss my m1009 with a woodland green, then airbrush flames, but instead of black, they would be camo instead...
i like your flames a lot though.