• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1009 in Flames.

bbbang

finally working on the 454 install. I am about 1/2 way there. I am waiting on a bunch of parts to come in. (I should get a Christmas card this year from summit racing). I will post some pictures when I am done, the M1009 should live up to the flames. Chris

bbbang

If the 454 and the supercharger are not disturbing enough on the M1009, ....If you look really close on the right side of the supercharger you under the air cleaner you can also see the 125 hp powershot NOS unit. I think the old saying goes something like "It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission" something like that anyway. Chris

bbbang

Based on my past expereince with K5 Blazers, more likely to roll over the burn up. But I will keep the fire extingisher handy just in case. Chris