• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1082A1 trailer & Stewart Stevenson wiring codes

lindsey97

truck_trailer 006.jpgtruck_trailer 011.jpgtruck_trailer 005.jpgtruck_trailer 008.jpgtruck_trailer 004.jpgtruck_trailer 007.jpgtruck_trailer 010.jpgHi guys, finally got around to taking some pics of my recently acquired trailer. I purchased it from www.surplusmilitarydepot.com. Very pleased with the trailer and would buy from Kevin again.
Also have to give a big thank you to SS members juanprado and ZiggyO. Jaun sold a nice intervehicular cable, and ZiggyO hooked me up with some awesome Grote LED taillights.

Thought I would share some wiring info that I ran into while installing the taillights. My trailer is a 2006 Stewart/Stevenson M1082A1. As I tried to figure out the wiring code, I noticed that the trailer number codes on the wires are different from my M923a1 truck wire codes.

Here is what I came up with: M923A1 rear lights: 21-taillight, 22/460/461-turn signal and brake, 24-blackout marker, 23-blackout drive.

Trucklite/Grote LED lights: white-ground, red 21-tailight, blue 460/461- turn signal and brake,
yellow 23- blackout drive, green 24-blackout marker.

Stewart Stevenson: J258-right taillight, J262-left taillight, J259-right turn, J263-left turn, J264-blackout marker left side,
J265-blackout drive right side, J260-blackout marker right side, J261-blackout drive right side.

I also have the TM to this trailer and am planning on uploading to the site as I can.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks