• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1082A1 trailer & Stewart Stevenson wiring codes

lindsey97

truck_trailer 006.jpgtruck_trailer 011.jpgtruck_trailer 005.jpgtruck_trailer 008.jpgtruck_trailer 004.jpgtruck_trailer 007.jpgtruck_trailer 010.jpgHi guys, finally got around to taking some pics of my recently acquired trailer. I purchased it from www.surplusmilitarydepot.com. Very pleased with the trailer and would buy from Kevin again.
Also have to give a big thank you to SS members juanprado and ZiggyO. Jaun sold a nice intervehicular cable, and ZiggyO hooked me up with some awesome Grote LED taillights.

Thought I would share some wiring info that I ran into while installing the taillights. My trailer is a 2006 Stewart/Stevenson M1082A1. As I tried to figure out the wiring code, I noticed that the trailer number codes on the wires are different from my M923a1 truck wire codes.

Here is what I came up with: M923A1 rear lights: 21-taillight, 22/460/461-turn signal and brake, 24-blackout marker, 23-blackout drive.

Trucklite/Grote LED lights: white-ground, red 21-tailight, blue 460/461- turn signal and brake,
yellow 23- blackout drive, green 24-blackout marker.

Stewart Stevenson: J258-right taillight, J262-left taillight, J259-right turn, J263-left turn, J264-blackout marker left side,
J265-blackout drive right side, J260-blackout marker right side, J261-blackout drive right side.

I also have the TM to this trailer and am planning on uploading to the site as I can.

Last edited: