• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M3 Halftrack

battlecr

battlecr. We will now be meeting at the 49er campground at Plymouth CA. in April and September. The wife and I drove out to the 49er campground a couple months ago and found the park to be an improvement in many ways over Tower Park. There is a restaurant at the entrance, and a supermarket across the street and there are plenty of shade trees around, and most important, a latrine/laundry right across from my spot #206. I think BigMike & speedfellon are in the same area.
I’m coming down with a friend, we have our spot, 246 I think. If it wasn’t for the Cal emissions rules I’d bring the track with my Semi but it’s too old. So probably see you there!

Don G.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m coming down with a friend, we have our spot, 246 I think. If it wasn’t for the Cal emissions rules I’d bring the track with my Semi but it’s too old. So probably see you there!

Don G.
Don drop by, Alan & Randy usually do up some tri-tip, rib eye, or porterhouse. Best in the West.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks