• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my m35 mod updates (pics): VIC-1, Evap. etc.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
The 4720 can only be used if you are not going to use the surge suppressor. You can go hot to you MT1029 mount or to your AM1780 but you will NOT be protected.

I also found out another important tid bit yesterday. Those few SINCGARS users we have out there cannot use the 4720 either. The VAA hits a 4720 so there is a specific cable for SINCGARS but can be used for 12 series also. Will have to get theat cable # tomorrow. Actually got one yesterday but it's still in the vehicle---cable that is, not a SINCGARS. Yea, I wish.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Sorry, in my haste to exit out the door, I misread the intent of your question. Guess I will have to send you a CX1061 cable.

PM me your address.

dentman

Hey Matt - nice work on the deuce!! I was looking at the pics and thought to myself; "WOW, another deuce in a concrete supply yard... how cool is that!" then i realized it was yours. Sweet man! Im searching the GV listings for mine. Maybe tomorrow Ill bid on a few of them.

catch ya later

Justin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks