• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M35A3 Finally arrived yesterday!

jpinst

its a 1999 M35A3 and She's got the CAT turbo engine, tire inflation control system, 5000K on odometer, (a lot of other stuff im not familiar with) and is in really good shape. The engine looks new!

Attachments

Bow-man

Suh---weet!! What the heck are those dang things on the rims? So used to looking at older deuces that I don't recognize a lot of that stuff...

FSBruva

That is the CTIS system.

It's funny how in the picture of the shift column, it looks like there is carpet in the cab!

Re: the price... I guess it sort of reflects that the military took three M35A2's to make one A3.

Matt

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Shoot, at $11,500, I think you did alright. I know some recent GL trucks have gone for more than that.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I like the A3 deuces.

Does yours have the 3-point seatbelts? If so, would you mind posting some pics of how they are installed?

Cheers

davidkroberts

Great ride,

I dont think 11,500 is a bad price at all. Your going to be the envy of all ur friends......... including those on here.....lol

nice truck.....

saddamsnightmare

June 14th, 2008. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dear JPINST:

A very nice score...... I know the old guys are getting sticker shock over the price, but when you think about what Uncle paid to have the truck (re)built into the M35A3 version, how few miles are on it and the general condition, and what a newer civillian pickup with 5000 miles (used) on the odometer and nothing like the capability..... You did VERY WELL!!!!! Heck, all the Texans around here are complaining that my deuce gets better mileage then their gas and/or diesel 3500's.... so you'll do very well, just don't let the tank get below half or you'll have a heart attack on the bill!
Between you and I, I'm not sure I could get used to the automatic transmission, but to get the Cat diesel... I'd learn fairly fast. The only downside I can see to the whole deal is, I guess is that the Cat can't stand the fuel mixtures that the Multifuels can take and run on.... Do let Will Wagner drive it... for a new guy with a new Deuce, he's the best insurance policy you guys in Southern California can get, mechanically speaking...
[thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup]

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Desert Storm and Vietnam Veteran Deuce
1968 Johnson Corp M105A2 Trailer
1967 Hercules MEP023A Gasoline Generator APU
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog S404.114 MB NATOO green

N.B>: Contrary to the old S.S. axiom--- DON'T drive it like you stole it....... IT'S TOO NICE A TRUCK! :beer: