• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My m925a1 build "Brutus"

Eastern Front

I am going to get a cheap winch and mount it behind the cab... As far as inflation pressure, you can deflate the tire enough, get a "Glad hand inflator" to help when you have to use the spare..1714751784466.png

Eastern Front

It would also be beneficial to have a couple of Long tire bars (like a crow bar on hand to help with leverage when you have to remove the blown tire and to help align the new one on the hub.. Similar to these:

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, Wes makes it look easy by himself but in the case of a roadside tire change I've been thinking of carrying a pop out sign similar to the 'wet floor' signs you see but offering cash for some extra muscle to entice someone to stop and help
I know what you mean. I think the part I remembered was once it gets up there you have to lower the chain hoist some so it isn't under tension, hopefully I won't need to deal with it in the future. I brought all the tools I need to do it should that happen.

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brutus took his first trip today and did great. Still some remaining coolant coming out of the heater core but minimal at this point. Truck did great. New speedometer has over 100 miles on it and it's speed matches gps perfectly. Highly recommend anyone who needs a speedometer to upgrade. You won't regret it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks