• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M932a1 from Camp Shelby arrives !

rrrr

The air leak at the brake is in another post. Many thanks to the SS members for helping trouble shoot the issue. The 9 series TM's leave something to be desired. Not nearly as complete or well written as the TM's for the Duece. I will probably put a coat of carc inside the cab and then definitely fix the passenger floor area. After that its play time !

I am truely glad I had the truck trailered home. The brake issue probably would have stopped my recovery some where in the middle at the worst spot. Because, until yesterday, I had no clue about air brakes ! Now I need to find a goose neck or low boy trailer so I can get my vehicles loaded for events ! Any suggestions for finding a trailer ! :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks