• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Mock M-1008

HAWKMAN

I built this to take to Gilbert but it somehow got lost in the shuffle....oh well...Here's a couple pics anyway. Started with civy frame and 3.72 rears, GI 6.2 power pack from M-1009 GI nose,GI bed, GI interior, GI harness, and doors. Runs good, needs repaint though. I guess I'll use it untill next Gilbert show. :D

Attachments

OLDCHEV4X4

I might have to go that route too if i dont find one soon.
And of course, as soon as i make a M1008.....I will find one.
Your's looks good.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't forget to swap out the door and key locks to the Mil Spec 73Y2 on a "B" blank, cylinders! Looks cool!

HAWKMAN

Thanks for all the positive responces :D Here's a couple more pics of the engine compartment and interior. This was and experiment as I didn't know if this would generate much interest......I guess so.....it's new owner loves it.....the next build is going to be a sand color suburban.I'll post pics of the project as it progresses :D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks