• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Mock M-1008

HAWKMAN

I built this to take to Gilbert but it somehow got lost in the shuffle....oh well...Here's a couple pics anyway. Started with civy frame and 3.72 rears, GI 6.2 power pack from M-1009 GI nose,GI bed, GI interior, GI harness, and doors. Runs good, needs repaint though. I guess I'll use it untill next Gilbert show. :D

Attachments

OLDCHEV4X4

I might have to go that route too if i dont find one soon.
And of course, as soon as i make a M1008.....I will find one.
Your's looks good.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't forget to swap out the door and key locks to the Mil Spec 73Y2 on a "B" blank, cylinders! Looks cool!

HAWKMAN

Thanks for all the positive responces :D Here's a couple more pics of the engine compartment and interior. This was and experiment as I didn't know if this would generate much interest......I guess so.....it's new owner loves it.....the next build is going to be a sand color suburban.I'll post pics of the project as it progresses :D

Attachments