• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my new deuce and its first job

agent_008_188

Well picked up my first After reading on this site for 2 weeks. its a 1956 M35A2 and I think it is a D turbo. First thing my dad wanted to pull out our old boom truck and test the Deuce out. I am including some pics of the pull and some pics of our other deuce! ( this one my dad used to use and has lots of stories about! I LOVE my Deuce!!!

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Both nice trucks. Going to get that old one running? I know a guy that has been looking for one of those, if you get rid of it.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well picked up my first After reading on this site for 2 weeks. its a 1956 M35A2 and I think it is a D turbo. First thing my dad wanted to pull out our old boom truck and test the Deuce out. I am including some pics of the pull and some pics of our other deuce! ( this one my dad used to use and has lots of stories about! I LOVE my Deuce!!!
Hi and congrats!!!

What's that tan colored cab/chassis? Is it an old Dodge Bro's?

Rick

agent_008_188

like drgreg said is a 1945 gmc cckw. my dad used to use it to haul firewood out of the woods. he said that with it all chained up it would crawl through 4 ft of snow. he also said he could get out and walk faster than it would go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks