• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my new deuce and its first job

agent_008_188

Well picked up my first After reading on this site for 2 weeks. its a 1956 M35A2 and I think it is a D turbo. First thing my dad wanted to pull out our old boom truck and test the Deuce out. I am including some pics of the pull and some pics of our other deuce! ( this one my dad used to use and has lots of stories about! I LOVE my Deuce!!!

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Both nice trucks. Going to get that old one running? I know a guy that has been looking for one of those, if you get rid of it.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well picked up my first After reading on this site for 2 weeks. its a 1956 M35A2 and I think it is a D turbo. First thing my dad wanted to pull out our old boom truck and test the Deuce out. I am including some pics of the pull and some pics of our other deuce! ( this one my dad used to use and has lots of stories about! I LOVE my Deuce!!!
Hi and congrats!!!

What's that tan colored cab/chassis? Is it an old Dodge Bro's?

Rick

agent_008_188

like drgreg said is a 1945 gmc cckw. my dad used to use it to haul firewood out of the woods. he said that with it all chained up it would crawl through 4 ft of snow. he also said he could get out and walk faster than it would go.