• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new Deuce Hauling trailer!

100dollarman

Thanks, guys----

The trailer works great! Pulls straight and true--- feels very solid- no prob with a deuce on there. Truck got 11mpg on the way there (loaded), and 13.5 empty (including some non hiway).

The more I look at the trailer, the more I like how it is built.

I will pull the bearings this week and repack them----I dont trust the outside zerks to lube very well, either.

Cant wait to use it again!!!:-D

Keith_J

2009 3500 4wd 4dr, 6.7L cummins, 6 spd auto, 4.10s. One of the best things about this new truck is the built in exhaust brake-- I love it!
Get about 20mpg empty on the hi-way. I have a 40' Weekend Warrior that I pull with it and get about 10-12 mpg- I expect to get about that pulling this trailer and a Deuce.

I really like the truck!
I would be surprised if you got 10 MPG at any speed over 45 MPH, that is pushing a LOT of air.

DoctorCheney223

Picked up a 2006 30' PJ trailer off of Craigslist last nite---- delivering a Deuce today!

25' plus 5' foldover ramps. 21K triple axle. Pulls real nice so far! I am going about 200 miles with this truck today---

A few pics-
That's what my truck looked like on the way home and this is what it looks like now.... thanks Mark!!!

thanks,
Ron

Attachments

100dollarman

The new trailer is working out great! It has been my good luck charm for selling trucks! I have used it to deliver trucks about 12 times now!

I am taking a M1028 and a M1009 to AZ. tomorrow---- they barely fit on there![thumbzup]

I hauled a few M109 box trucks--- I was really worried about how tall I was for power lines and overpasses!!!! Cleared everything by a hair! About 13'7" tall.

Here are a few more pics since I know you guys love pics of duallys pulling MVs on a Gooseneck!!!!:grd:

Attachments

Bighurt

If I ever make it your way I'll be sure to stop in with an MT, and lug it all the way up here.

You think a bobbed deuce and a M1028 could fit?

Would that qualify for muilti purchase discount...LOL.

Alredneck

Banned
Man, you guys and your cummins, the old hemi in the mighty dodge been doing this all year!

Keep up the good work, I kick myself in the arse everyday for not getting the 5.9 !

Loaded I get high 7s low 8s ( 55-65mph depending on how bad traffic is )so you would think that big cummins should be doing better.

Bighurt

I get on average 15 MT in my F350 6.4, this week shes down to 5.6...

What can I say its below zero running #1 and she idled awhile yesterday...LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks