• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New Deuce painted Flat Black

DeucesWild11

Orange..ouch.. I have seen one in Hot Pink camo pattern with Grey and White.. I'd rather do that!

Perhaps you could convince her to an Orange camo pattern, Orange, Woodland Brown and black it would make for a nice Halloween inspired Deuce!

DeucesWild11

Thanks Hilber, I have wanted one ever since I saw the movie Tremors 2.. I have been looking at them on line for over a year and now that my regular truck (1992 Silverado) is on it's last legs I have finally been able to purchase this one.. I can't be happier!

DeucesWild11

So I picked up my 395's this weekend.. Painted the rims and on they went.. The rears are very close to the rails underneath the bed though so I cut the two that were closest to the tires at a 45 degree angle so I have a little more room now.. Not sure if I flip the hubs the other way and mount the rim inside out if I will get more clearance?

Attachments

Darwin T

So I picked up my 395's this weekend.. Painted the rims and on they went.. The rears are very close to the rails underneath the bed though so I cut the two that were closest to the tires at a 45 degree angle so I have a little more room now.. Not sure if I flip the hubs the other way and mount the rim inside out if I will get more clearance?
the truck looked good to begin with, but the new tires make it look awesome.[thumbzup]

SMOKEWAGON66

SMOKEWAGGON66, truck looks great too.. You don't have any hight clearance issues with yours! I'm picking up my 395's this weekend! Can't wait to get them on!

LOL...its only topless so it'll fit in the garage. Its got the roof and stack on it now, but itll be going back under the gun here soon so Ill have to collapse her again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks