• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Sheriff wants a deuce for the S.O.

Dustyh

Congrats on the trucks, we are in the process of getting our second A3 in service. Have been very pleased with our first one, it has performed great for us so far. We have put lots of miles on it in the last month with all the grass fires around our part.

Maverick1701

Thanks Chris :grin:

That's a pretty stout bumper.. I can hear the captain on the bridge shouting the orders, " Engine Room - Give me RAMMING SPEED - - NOW :!:"

I like the Blue and White panels on the bed for that "Patriotic touch" - or is that an emergency vehicle motiff ?

[thumbzup]

IIRC I think they are going to put something inside those blue/white squares...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks