• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My wife takes some Deuce driving lessons

armytruck63

My wife won't ride in the deuce, or even the CUCV because of her bad back. She loves the Pinzgauer ambulance though because of its suspension. Guess I better get the Pinz running again...

Seatyger

Congrats to you and HER for getting out and participating! Mine wouldnt be seen dead or alive in my trucks. She doent mind me and the Kid's playing though! She only draws the line in the sand over motorcycles LOL! Had one too many trips to emergency as a result of people driving like sheep.

Our new motto is go heavy or go home- hence the trucks!

Again thats cool that the family is taking an active interest.......at least until they are big enough to actively take the vehicle when your not there!:driver:

KaiserM109

She is not the one to worry about ....it's the son. He was the one shifting gears. If you look close at the pictures, he is in the middle. After the test ride he decided to take over Larry's fork lift.
I used to have what I called my “voice activated gear shift” in my Ford PU. It went like this, “Okay, Erynn, straight down NOW.”

Lonesome715

I am glad I do not have a wife that draws a line. If I did I would not have a wife.

I hear it is cute when he does that. I have not been able to hear or see him do it yet.

dam88

My ex became very good at spotting OD in the weeds, behind houses, in the country; she even helped dig one out during a Texas summer; buried to the axles. Drives like a bat out of hell - slow traffic, no problem four wheel drive and embankments. Use to scare the crap out of me - off road from the hiway at 50mph.:razz:

Now she is someone else's problem - I added six trucks to compensate and the new GFs all love OD. None have wanted to drive but the ex . . . hmmmmm, wish she wouldn't have bashed her head and lost her mind. :cry:

Have a great weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks