• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC Rally For sale/ Barter thread - 2012

ctmustang

I have a few items laying in the garage that need a new home
1 good deuce D turbo
1 gallon dot 5 brake fluid
2 rear drive shafts for a deuce
1 nos 3 lever switch

I have some other odds and ends Ill dig up and add here soon
Make a descent offer on any of this and it can be yours
CT

kc4wd

Ctmustang, I have never been good about pricing others stuff, I tend to insult people with my offers, that said. I would be interested in the brake fluid. What would you like to get for it?

phil2968

It runs great with fuel in it! That little 151 is a rally veteran. I've seen it at all the Ga rallys since 2009, plus the Richloam rides down here in Florida. I can't believe he is selling it! Wish I could make this rally but can't this year. I hear my brother rbeasley66 and vinnysocom wil be there with there 1009's!

Last edited:

100acre

Am looking for a M101 trailer cover preferably green or camo but will happily accept tan if nothing else is available. Also I am searching for a cover for my M116a2 gen trailer. thanks

allenhillview

I'll have a behind the seat military made, lockable, completely welded (including hasp) lid pitched to match slant on seatback, CUCV 1008 fire tool box, it has the cut out for the jack, OD paint to match carc, its pretty slick. At NC Rally.

Two rifle gun mounts for 1008, engine wiring harness, glow circuit wiring harness.

Approx. 40- 60g glow plugs in box, two alternators (both 1&2)

One Direct drive 24 volt starter.

Last edited:

100acre

I'll have a behind the seat military made, lockable, completely welded (including hasp) pitched to slate on seatback, CUCV 1008 fire tool box, it has the cut out for the jack, OD paint to match carc, its pretty slick. At NC Rally.

Two rifle gun mounts for 1008, engine wiring harness, glow circuit wiring harness.

Approx. 40- 60g glow plugs in box, two alternators (both 1&2)

One Direct drive 24 volt starter.
what are you asking for the toolbox?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a large military ice chest, Angie wants it out of the M109 so make an offer or trade.

I've got some other odds and ends, a fair set of west coast mirrors, brackets only, $40

2 900 series rims, $20 each.

vinny-socom1

I ran across some bows for the M1101 & 1102 trailers, I have 3 of the four needed only missing one that does not have the turn buckles just tube(easy to recreate). Would like to get $50.00 for the set, let me know if there is anybody interested so I can pack them up.

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks