• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC Rally For sale/ Barter thread - 2012

kc4wd

Anyone interested in Deuce Intake extensions.......Takes the mushroom out and puts it up as high as the top of the cab. Will include the extension and the clamp for attaching to the exhaust for support, and will be primered. You must use your existing mushroom or buy a new one. Pre sale...$150 At the rally $175 If you need a new mushroom I have a brand new one for $50

If the quality is not to your satisfaction.......money back! Cant beat that!
DSCN0900.jpgDSCN0902.jpg
Buy one now before there gone, I only have 5. I can paint and install at the rally also. Black or green only. (no charge)

*EDIT* 4 left

These are to be delivered to the NC rally or pick up ONLY (sorry no shipping)

Last edited:

surplus mike

Anyone interested in Deuce Intake extensions.......Takes the mushroom out and puts it up as high as the top of the cab. Will include the extension and the clamp for attaching to the exhaust for support, and will be primered. You must use your existing mushroom or buy a new one. Pre sale...$150 At the rally $175 If you need a new mushroom I have a brand new one for $50

Sorry small pic. If the quality is not to your satisfaction.......money back! Cant beat that!
View attachment 317927
Buy one now before there gone, I only have 5. I can paint and install at the rally also. Black or green only. (no charge)

These are to be delivered to the NC rally ONLY (sorry no shipping)
i can pick mine up tomorrow after work. let me know. thanks.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone interested in a PRC-90 radio? PM for prices. Also have some Case Set, Transport and Storage, type 2 (has 24 plastic drawers. Sixteen of them are 6" wide x 2" high x 5" deep. Eight of them are 6" wide x 4" high x 5" deep.). Can also bring some TM's for the HMMWV -280-10, -280-20-1, -280-20-2, 280-34 change 2, The M939 -272-10, the LMTV -391-10; and the HEMTT -279-10-1, -279-10-2, -342-10-1, and -431-10-2. This stuff is heavy and bulky so speak up or PM, else it stays home. There is also a possibility of a woodland camo net. Looks like I'll be there Thursday and Friday - other obligations Saturday and Sunday, so I'll leave early Friday afternoon.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
stuff for sale at the NC rally

I have 2 complete NOS camo 2 man HUMVEE truck cab tops with all the hardware,doors,pillars, and posts I can bring if anyone speaks for them.125.00 each.Woodland poncho liners 12.00 each,M9 Beretta mags,AR15 mags,AK47 mags, NOS amber marker lights,5 ton gasser water pump NOS,NOS 3 lever light switches,NOS Gama Goat seats and NOS battery box covers,take out guages fuel,tach,speedo,temp,battery,also have a bunch of good cut off 208/240 volt 4 prong male and female cord caps.

onegmjack

Does anyone have a signal light flasher for a Deuce?The truck is a 66.I pluged the one off my 71 model and seemed to work.Would buy a new one or a good take off,if someone has one for sale.Thanks Dwight

wilfreeman

(Edited) Does anyone have a set of 7.00-16 ndcc (new or fairly new)? I am also looking for either a green or camo cover (tarp) for my M101a2. Can anybody help me out.

Last edited:

Sarge29

tbanks,

I am interested in one of the HMMWV cab top sets. Is this a 3 color top or tan. I would like to get a 3 color if possible.

wilfreeman

I am now looking for either a green or camo cover (tarp) for my M101a2 trailer, in addition to the set of 7.00x16 NDCCs. Can anybody help me out? Will be camping there Thursday - Sunday.

kc4wd

Call Jim Henry.....His number is on the flyer on the NC Rally 1st page. He probably has both, but no internet so you must call. KC

MDSA

M37 parts - I have a non-running 1963 M37 that I am using for parts. I have taken most of what I want off, and I have promised a few parts to others. PM me with what you need and I'll see if I have it.

Also for sale.

trailer air hoses, gladhands, miscellaneous parts

No longer available:

M101A2, rear leg, 101 bows (Ithink)

Stonepicker1

I have some A/C kits(see them in the Classified adds) If I can get at least six sold I'll make the trip.
I can also bring:
One, new in crate, 3 camo, bow and tarp kit for M939 series 5 ton cargo truck with 14 foot bed.
One, new out of box, Tan, bow and tarp kit for the duece.
Five, new trailer tires, Goodyear G78 11:00Rx20(for sale in classified)
Five, used 36x12.50x16.5 HMMWV tires mounted on 8 bolt HMMWV rims
one, 100 foot, 4-wire power cable with pig tale( this is the cable used on the M447C Generator repair trailer)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks