• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a 2.5 for Veterans Parade Riverside in April 2014

Priscilla

Hi All you Steel Soldiers!!
I'm looking for a truck to be in the Veterans Parade in Riverside April 2014, I am a member of the Riverside County Mexican American Historical Society. And we are in the Veterans Parade every year. We have Vets from Vietnam, and We have had a vet from WWII ride in the parade with us. We are looking for a Truck so that we can have the Vets ride in. We usually get a truck from MARB but the last couple of years we have been having issues with them. I got your name from Phil, one of your members. I met him at ACE Hardware in Riverside last year. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help out.

Thank you!!
Priscilla

zout

I'll take a wild guess this is Riverside California ?? Location just says United States - can you give your correct area please as it is one of the Ten Commandments here.