• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a 2.5 for Veterans Parade Riverside in April 2014

Priscilla

Hi All you Steel Soldiers!!
I'm looking for a truck to be in the Veterans Parade in Riverside April 2014, I am a member of the Riverside County Mexican American Historical Society. And we are in the Veterans Parade every year. We have Vets from Vietnam, and We have had a vet from WWII ride in the parade with us. We are looking for a Truck so that we can have the Vets ride in. We usually get a truck from MARB but the last couple of years we have been having issues with them. I got your name from Phil, one of your members. I met him at ACE Hardware in Riverside last year. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help out.

Thank you!!
Priscilla

zout

I'll take a wild guess this is Riverside California ?? Location just says United States - can you give your correct area please as it is one of the Ten Commandments here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks