• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need a plan in Ohio (Westy)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Don't worry about it. He has a ticket for greater Cincinnati, we will pick him up, throw him in the bed of the truck, and hope the smell doesn't catch up with us.

Westech

CPL
The thing that is killing it is waiting for the plates for the trucks... They not going to make it. I wanted to buy a 250 shelter in GA or other parts. that looks like its not going to happen. Money for fuel is a non issue this time around (I saved up) so as of driving it down and back is just for fun and getting parts. I still need to get the stuff together so I can head home. I am trying to figure that one out. worst case I just drive all around Ohio Monday after the rally and get my stuff. Only Hitch is getting the lube trailer loaded on the 871.

3dAngus

Sounds like it is all coming together for you now. Congrats. See you at the Rally.
Oh, er, be sure to take a bath. :3dAngus:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks