• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need help finding 1008 or 1028

itsunday25

ok i live in PA i got cash looking for a m1008 or m1028 dos eney one no where good ones are. i heard of a guy in ohio geting them going over them then saleing them. i had the number but lost it. if you guys no of thes guy or got eney 08 or 28 for sale let me no must have no problums i got a m1010 that is giving me to much thanks. jus PM me

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
You can make all this go away if you delete your original post, no one will ever know this was ever here. . .

Except Doghead. . . :p

Wanted adds:

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

Darren51

I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin bushwackin, hornswaglin, cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

:grd:Gabby Johnson

itsunday25

do you have his number. and sorry cant see that grat my 5 ton got hit buy a ied and ****ed my face up. so sorry for surving my country so you guys can rag on ppl.

Midnight Rider

do you have his number. and sorry cant see that grat my 5 ton got hit buy a ied and ****ed my face up. so sorry for surving my country so you guys can rag on ppl.

If you can't see to type that well, then are you still allowed to drive?

Perhaps this is a temporary situation?

Check Ebay or Craigslist.

itsunday25

i do drive i just cant spell that good before i got hit. and haveing you face mamed and pecesof metel in your face and head mess you up i talk with a lesp now and its hard to remeber things.

RealCavDog

i do drive i just cant spell that good before i got hit. and haveing you face mamed and pecesof metel in your face and head mess you up i talk with a lesp now and its hard to remeber things.

PM sent, and will look forward to seeing your updates concerning it ! Pretty easy fix, and it sure helps me in a pinch !

Any questions, let me know, may take a bit to get back to you, due to my job, but will do when I check in.

Good Luck, Jay [thumbzup]

dstang97

Itssunday25 thanks for your service. We have been getting a lot of people lately with very hard to read posts. Most of the time people are just ignorant and don't care to proof read. Maybe you can write something in your signature explaining your situation so we can get past your spelling/ grammar. I will admit it is kinda hard to figure out your posts.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow u guys are f'ing ****s
Really? Without the OP stating that he was injured in some manner folks are just supposed to assume that there is a physical issue and not just a case (as in your post) that someone doesn't know how to write something legible in the English language? Or perhaps we should all just pretend we're "txtin r bro's" and forget how to speak and write.

*I apologize in advanced to the OP as I was not directing this towards you.

Last edited:

islandguydon

DUDE, there is a ABC check mark on the right side of the message block your typing in. USE IT...It's called SPELL CHECK.

Don't worry about the harassment just learn from your mistakes, USE IT.

Attachments

Last edited:

RealCavDog

He's gotten some advice that may help, by PM, any suggestions sent by PM will most likely be appreciated I do believe ! He was right on top of it with me.

Good idea on the signature post, did not think of that !

I do think we may need to be a bit more careful sometimes, but as mkcoen pointed out, it is getting harder to tell because of what most folks are considering proper ( meaning LEGIBLE !) writing !

Looks like we all need to take one step back and take a look at our decorum, myself included, I stepped on it pretty hard a few weeks ago while WAY too tired and stressed ! Thank you to whichever Moderator made my posts disappear and never reprimanded my behavior, as I think they may have understood !

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks