• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with m1114 info

TOM R

I need pics of an installed rear wall in m1114, and or to know the length of the upper brackets that go from the c pillar to wall top in diagram20220225_200620.jpg20220225_200655.jpg

ryanm3d

I'm going to need to have fabricated that upper corner profile of the wall to cover up the A/C Compressor area... Let me know what you find out...

TOM R

I'm going to need to have fabricated that upper corner profile of the wall to cover up the A/C Compressor area... Let me know what you find out...
i never found anyone wth the upper brackets and all the demilled trucks are missing the wall , I made my own wall from 3/4 plywood still need to fab the brackets, the wall top sits inside the hatch alignment bracket, wall bottom sits against the c pillar tube base , wall sits on an angle not straight up down best I can tell from pics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks