• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with m1114 info

TOM R

I need pics of an installed rear wall in m1114, and or to know the length of the upper brackets that go from the c pillar to wall top in diagram20220225_200620.jpg20220225_200655.jpg

ryanm3d

I'm going to need to have fabricated that upper corner profile of the wall to cover up the A/C Compressor area... Let me know what you find out...

TOM R

I'm going to need to have fabricated that upper corner profile of the wall to cover up the A/C Compressor area... Let me know what you find out...
i never found anyone wth the upper brackets and all the demilled trucks are missing the wall , I made my own wall from 3/4 plywood still need to fab the brackets, the wall top sits inside the hatch alignment bracket, wall bottom sits against the c pillar tube base , wall sits on an angle not straight up down best I can tell from pics