• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need help with pioneer trailer @ huntsville

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's really odd. I bought 2 M101A2s at Huntsville this week (Thurs) and no EUC required. Your example was of a M101A1 at the same location that requires an EUC. I don't get it. They are both 3/4 ton trailers. I already have my "Paid in Full" invoice too.
Likely it's a coding or posting error and when the sale ends no EUC will be required.

2dogsafightin

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WRECKERMAN893 to th rescue

Wreckerman893 picked up my trailer today.. I owe him MANY THANKS... Its at his place in Sand Rock...This organization is great... Everyone helps each other out all the time...Im proud to be a member.... Im going to pick it up in a coule of weeks and I wouldnt be a bit surprised to see it with all the dents knocked out and a fresh coat of paint.....:grd:THANKS Wreckerman....

BTW No EUC was required.... For those of you who were bantering about that...THANKS to all who posted, Bob

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Considering my luck at Haspin last weekend the recovery went surprisingly well....the little trailer pulled good and other than the hubs getting a little warm there were no issues.

Alway happy to help a brother out.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman893 picked up my trailer today.. I owe him MANY THANKS... Its at his place in Sand Rock...This organization is great... Everyone helps each other out all the time...Im proud to be a member.... Im going to pick it up in a coule of weeks and I wouldnt be a bit surprised to see it with all the dents knocked out and a fresh coat of paint.....:grd:THANKS Wreckerman....

BTW No EUC was required.... For those of you who were bantering about that...THANKS to all who posted, Bob
With a fresh coat of paint by wreckerman it will probably be painted to look like a giant possum rofl

3dAngus

Hubs should not get warm at all. If not excessively hot, maybe the bearings might be ok if just repacked, but if you went to that trouble, I would have a spare set on hand in case a visual inspection indicated damage. I believe I would consider that prior to a longer haul.
Good luck.