• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need radiator cheep

hoop

cheep (ch p). n. A faint, shrill sound like that of a young bird; a chirp. intr.v. cheeped, cheep·ing, cheeps. To make a faint, shrill sound or sounds; chirp.

Heavysteven

Yes, agree photo's of damage.

Find a dealer and call ask for a take out. If it's not bad take to a radiator shop and have it repaired. Either way it's coming out.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The OEM radiator (still can be made per an older thread) is close to $900. Of course, that is why the experienced winch installer has a 1/2 inch plywood sheet in front of the radiator while working on the winch - lots of threads on that too!

Capt.Marion

The OEM radiator (still can be made per an older thread) is close to $900. Of course, that is why the experienced winch installer has a 1/2 inch plywood sheet in front of the radiator while working on the winch - lots of threads on that too!
I believe he was using his winch at the time...

big hoss

Yea I was using it. It poped off and kept spooling in and I forgot about it untill it hit the bar on top of the winch and pulled it in to the radiator. I will have pics tomm to see if ya'll think its repairable