• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some ether start canisters.

Captaincarrier

Interesting. The silicone spray I have used are for either mold release or delicate items. Usually electronic equipment. (3M) Yes, its very flammable.
We have used silicone spray in most of our diesel engine to start when needed without harm. Either on the other hand can be explosive when introduced to heated glow plugs and will cause catastrophic damage.

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have used silicone spray in most of our diesel engine to start when needed without harm. Either on the other hand can be explosive when introduced to heated glow plugs and will cause catastrophic damage.
As I understand it, the multi fuel M35/M52 trucks are able to handle ether without damage to the engine. I’ll caveat that with too much ether and truck go BOOM!
My cheap Chinese tractor has several decals that all say, “you no use ether in tractor engine. Not responsible for engine going BOOM!”

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks