• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need T2 for MEP-003a

storeman

I went back to basics on governor adjustment by the tm and it worked. I tend to fool with too many things at once and not go step by step. Shame on me.

Shayno

Does anybody know of any T2 (72-5004) transformers for sale? On mine the glue/epoxy and cardboard had delaminated and the wire inside to the x1 terminal broke off. If it wasn't such a thin gauge wire i would try a solder it back on. Or did anybody find a alternative transformer that would work?

jamawieb

Does anybody know of any T2 (72-5004) transformers for sale? On mine the glue/epoxy and cardboard had delaminated and the wire inside to the x1 terminal broke off. If it wasn't such a thin gauge wire i would try a solder it back on. Or did anybody find a alternative transformer that would work?
Delks will have one. I believe they are around $70.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks