• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need T2 for MEP-003a

storeman

I went back to basics on governor adjustment by the tm and it worked. I tend to fool with too many things at once and not go step by step. Shame on me.

Shayno

Does anybody know of any T2 (72-5004) transformers for sale? On mine the glue/epoxy and cardboard had delaminated and the wire inside to the x1 terminal broke off. If it wasn't such a thin gauge wire i would try a solder it back on. Or did anybody find a alternative transformer that would work?

jamawieb

Does anybody know of any T2 (72-5004) transformers for sale? On mine the glue/epoxy and cardboard had delaminated and the wire inside to the x1 terminal broke off. If it wasn't such a thin gauge wire i would try a solder it back on. Or did anybody find a alternative transformer that would work?
Delks will have one. I believe they are around $70.