• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 109a3 finaly home

blasterheath

I Finaly got her home yesterday... on my anniversary with my wife eight mounths pregnant:grin:. First recovery and not a single problem. a nice three hour drive.:jumpin:.
p.s. I had a great gl rep "Mike " help me out there at annville.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great, congrats on the new truck and new baby. Here lately I've really be jonesing for a shopvan.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love the action shots and the last picture is just awesome.

Congrats on your new truck.

zout

Good looking unit and by the smile it surely looked like a great trip you had picking it up.

congradulations and welcome to the clan of 109 owners.

I could not see where the dog's tongue was ???????

blasterheath

Welcome to the M109 family. Get any goodies in the back?
No, no goodies. I am very happy with the over all condition of the truck though everything works except for a problem some where in the charging system. not sure if it is the old batts or the generator.
When i got there to pick it up i had a flat to change and i found that it had a brand new spare on it so on that went. Then i checked every thing else over and off we went.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations! Have you decided what you are going to do with it? May I recommend dropping the light covers inside and painting the reflectors with high temperature white paint. You will get a lot more usable light inside if you do. See pics in my thread "A different kind of shop van conversion".2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks