• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 109a3 finaly home

blasterheath

I Finaly got her home yesterday... on my anniversary with my wife eight mounths pregnant:grin:. First recovery and not a single problem. a nice three hour drive.:jumpin:.
p.s. I had a great gl rep "Mike " help me out there at annville.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great, congrats on the new truck and new baby. Here lately I've really be jonesing for a shopvan.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love the action shots and the last picture is just awesome.

Congrats on your new truck.

zout

Good looking unit and by the smile it surely looked like a great trip you had picking it up.

congradulations and welcome to the clan of 109 owners.

I could not see where the dog's tongue was ???????

blasterheath

Welcome to the M109 family. Get any goodies in the back?
No, no goodies. I am very happy with the over all condition of the truck though everything works except for a problem some where in the charging system. not sure if it is the old batts or the generator.
When i got there to pick it up i had a flat to change and i found that it had a brand new spare on it so on that went. Then i checked every thing else over and off we went.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations! Have you decided what you are going to do with it? May I recommend dropping the light covers inside and painting the reflectors with high temperature white paint. You will get a lot more usable light inside if you do. See pics in my thread "A different kind of shop van conversion".2cents