• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 4L80 install

Hmmv4me

I am installing a 4L80e in my M998 and it is going to go in stages. First is get the trans in the truck and hook up the drivelines, hoses and shifter. The second will be getting the electronics hooked up. The question is, can you move it with all of the electronics disconnected? I ask because I am going to install it a friends shop with a lift and then move it to my shop to finish it up.

Thanks

Hmmv4me

What parts are you short? The TCM protective housing with TCM module?
Still looking for the mounting plate, relay and breaker that go behind the passenger seat. Need the TCM and housing and still looking for an A2 6.5 N/A/4L80e body harness. Of course, when the parts start flying, I am sure I will run into other stuff and still waiting on my shifter from AMG.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks