• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 5 Ton, M54A2

jpekarek

My first MV ever. I love it more than I thought I would. It's a blast to drive, although a bit noisy at first. A new muffler fixed that. I will post a picture of the muffler addition later. I have no experience with them but I am a fair mechanic. I have a leaky wheel cylinder on the left rear. No idea how to get the wheels off! But oh well!

Login | Facebook

Attachments

RAYZER

welcome to the site, thats a great looling truck! working on these things is easy,i dont think it will fit in that garage though.
:beer:

jpekarek

Thanks guys! I will start looking through the resouces. Brakes are a pet peave of mine. Actually with the windshield down and the stack off it will fit in the garage. No room left though.

M813A1

Welcome to Steel Soldiers !!! Welcome to the 5 Ton Club !! You have a very Nice looking Truck !! I like DaveP are wondering why the front Bumper is upside down ??? Enjoy the Green fever !! It is hard to get rid of !!

M813A1

Nope his bumper has been installed upside down !!! The cut- out should be facing down so the cable pays out under the roller and the bumper does not get in the way !!

jpekarek

Not sure about the bumper, it's getting fixed as soon as I can get a couple guys here to help. Kind of looks silly. The winch was a nice bonus, the PTO box and shaft is missing though. I should be able to find that stuff. What I really want is the bow and canvas kit for the back end.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome,
You will find a great bunch of people here.

But.....starting off with a 5-ton is kinda like going directly into the deep end and not even checking for water.........

Great looking truck, yo will have the OD disease................