• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Arduino-based FMTV CTIS controller ROCKS!

Plasa

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I buy mine always on digikey.com. They have quite all connectors you can immagine...

Christian

If you want to use a connector that will plug into the CTIS connector there are some on the big "e" auction site. Just look up
451-00AC16-26P-50

Reworked LMTV

DigiKey is the best, particularly if you are sourcing electronic parts. If you buy off of, say E Auction sites, you are likely getting China rejects. No really!

spankybear

DigiKey is the best, particularly if you are sourcing electronic parts. If you buy off of, say E Auction sites, you are likely getting China rejects. No really!
You only get china stuff if you don't have a clue. No really... The connectors I got from the auction site are NOS Bendix made in the late 70s... 100% US made! At a price that can't be beat... Plus you get 3 US made NOS Bendix connectors. Isn't going to happen using Digikey, Mouser, or Newark!

Search that part number and you too will get see the NOS Bendix connectors. Made well before they where known to The State Of California to cause cancer. Also before RoHS and they still used lead solder. If you want to spend upwards of a 100 bucks for a connector from Digikey Et Al. its your money. Oh and the new stuff you get from digikey has a high probability of being made in china... No really... I see new MIL-C-26500 BACC45 aviation connectors that are made in China... Cinch comes to mind.

Last edited:

Reworked LMTV

You only get china stuff if you don't have a clue. No really... The connectors I got from the auction site are NOS Bendix made in the late 70s... 100% US made! At a price that can't be beat... Plus you get 3 US made NOS Bendix connectors. Isn't going to happen using Digikey, Mouser, or Newark!

Search that part number and you too will get see the NOS Bendix connectors. Made well before they where known to The State Of California to cause cancer. Also before RoHS and they still used lead solder. If you want to spend upwards of a 100 bucks for a connector from Digikey Et Al. its your money. Oh and the new stuff you get from digikey has a high probability of being made in china... No really... I see new MIL-C-26500 BACC45 aviation connectors that are made in China... Cinch comes to mind.
Did you have a bad day or something? I said electronic, not electrical. I considers those connectors ELECTRICAL. I'm talking about chips and IC's, SCRs, diodes, transistors, etc. . THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. It is WELL-DOCUMENTED that Chinese sourcing of EELCTRONIC parts can be hit or miss because they sell-off their quality rejects.. Sheesh....

Digi-Key has documented ISO channels. So do the others. I don't typically care where they come from, as long as the quality is there. I don't have time to deal with crap parts.

No really!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks