• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce Motor

bambambam22

Does anyone have any idea of what the weight of a complete motor with all accessories including starter altenator and turbo with the 5 speed manual transmishion would weigh? I till mid morning tomorrow to find out. Thanks for any help

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A Deuce engine in the can weighs 3025 pounds according to the stencils on the outside of my three. That is for a complete unit, ready to drop in and be bolted to a transmission and have the fuel and electrical hookups done. Engines in all three of my cans are take-out's and not ready to be installed. My goal is to get two of them back into as new condition.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks