• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from centeral NC

Kohburn

well if you are still looking and have the means to ship or are comfortable driving from MD - mine is up for sale. I moved to NC but my deuce is still in MD (have friends looking after it for me) even have a set of fmtv wheels/tires and adapters to go with it.

Djstorm100

well if you are still looking and have the means to ship or are comfortable driving from MD - mine is up for sale. I moved to NC but my deuce is still in MD (have friends looking after it for me) even have a set of fmtv wheels/tires and adapters to go with it.
Message me or link me the info please sir.

Welcome, I am in Winston-Salem. I have a friend with a M923a2 for sale (it is on CL, listed in w-s section). I know where a M211 deuce is, but that is OLD, needs work, and is a gasser (not multifuel). I've had quite a few trucks over the past year, the 5-tons/deuces both have their +'s/-'s, but overall I think the M939a2's are the BEST trucks. The thing I like best about the deuce is the multifuel, but the reliability of the 8.3 Cummins is likely better than just about any other military vehicle on the road.