• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from GA

zout

Oh - I would not worry about Saturday !!!!!!

After seeing full grown men running around in red tutu's
some really scarey folks on golf karts
beign the fresh meat and all I highly doubt you will make it much past last fri night.

If after eating some really good bbq'd possum and grits - that does not chun you guts - seeing the above will :driver:

But EH - come and have a good time

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Oh - I would not worry about Saturday !!!!!!
After seeing full grown men running around in red tutu's
some really scarey folks on golf karts
beign the fresh meat and all I highly doubt you will make it much past last fri night.
If after eating some really good bbq'd possum and grits - that does not chun you guts - seeing the above will :driver:
But EH - come and have a good time
STOP TRYIN TA SCARE NEW FELLERS OFF ZOUT!!!

Er...sorry fer yellin atcha:roll::jumpin:

zout

Er...sorry fer yellin atcha:roll::jumpin:
PB - I am hard of hearing anyhow and 1/2 blind - no prob and if I could find my other wooden leg I might be able to walk around over there.

BigGreen - just come on out and bring some folks with you so they can get addicted as well - this will be my first year as well and it should be a great time.
Just fooling around with you - hope ya don't mind as I think ya saw past all the bs anyhow.
Awesome group here and from how WM puts it - more fun than you ever had.