• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from GA

zout

Oh - I would not worry about Saturday !!!!!!

After seeing full grown men running around in red tutu's
some really scarey folks on golf karts
beign the fresh meat and all I highly doubt you will make it much past last fri night.

If after eating some really good bbq'd possum and grits - that does not chun you guts - seeing the above will :driver:

But EH - come and have a good time

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Oh - I would not worry about Saturday !!!!!!
After seeing full grown men running around in red tutu's
some really scarey folks on golf karts
beign the fresh meat and all I highly doubt you will make it much past last fri night.
If after eating some really good bbq'd possum and grits - that does not chun you guts - seeing the above will :driver:
But EH - come and have a good time
STOP TRYIN TA SCARE NEW FELLERS OFF ZOUT!!!

Er...sorry fer yellin atcha:roll::jumpin:

zout

Er...sorry fer yellin atcha:roll::jumpin:
PB - I am hard of hearing anyhow and 1/2 blind - no prob and if I could find my other wooden leg I might be able to walk around over there.

BigGreen - just come on out and bring some folks with you so they can get addicted as well - this will be my first year as well and it should be a great time.
Just fooling around with you - hope ya don't mind as I think ya saw past all the bs anyhow.
Awesome group here and from how WM puts it - more fun than you ever had.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks