• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from NH

whzsup

Hello everyone, new to this site and to MVs. This site is awsome lots of info and good reading. I'm waiting for a bobbed deuce from John Winslow's. Here are some pics. I'm just waiting to get it delivered. Thanks, Mike

Attachments

whzsup

Thanks

5280m35a2, The title of the deuce says '69, from what I've read that may not be accurate. I guess the weather is holding up delivery. If I could get the time off from work I'd go and drive it home. I'll just have to wait.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The west Texas Detachment of the Steel Soldiers welcomes you aboard:-D Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway:!:

Congrats on the amputated deuce:shock: I'm sure you're like an expectant father awaiting the baby's arrival:roll:

whzsup

Thanks again guys. I have a winter front for it and I'm considering the spin on fuel and oil filters from john tennis.

Katahdin

Welcome, another new guy here just NE of you near Portland. My M109A3 is set to be delivered in the next coming days. Neat rig. I'll probably install screw-in filters as well, seems to be what all the cool kids are doing. I hope it helps, lets keep those multifuels running a long time.

Truckie

Welcome! I'm just down the road in Mont Vernon. I have a Deuce with all of its wheels!
Let me know if I can help with the new arrival -

whzsup

Thanks for all the offers. I don't have a delivery date yet. It just got done.I may be hunting for a carrier if Pete from Winslow sales dosen't call soon!!! lol patience....patience......lol

Jeep Nasty

Hi there, I'm new to the site also. I very interested in getting a bobbed duece. I really like the setup from 100 dollar man but its a bit out my way for shipping or driving. Do you mind letting me know what your paying for that setup from JW with shipping.
Thanks

whzsup

Jeep Nasty, I dealt with Pete at John Winslows, He is in the ball park of most of the other places and offers upgrades as I'm sure some of the others do also. However if you'd like a price on a bobbed deuce with the rear hubs turned,winch,cab heater, locker in rear, block heater,395's You should give Pete a call. He is a straight shooter and very nice to deal with. His cell is 252 917 3673. Tell him Mike from NH sent ya..