• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Pa.

zout

Welcome aboard 760
you will find lots of assistance here once you get one - spend a little time aquiring the TM's and searching for info already posted = more a less get a heads up on what you will be getting.

gunboy1656

Welcome 760,

I am a few miles away from you, not a lot of CUCV's in the area that I have seen, bunch of deuces and 5 tons.

I am going to try and start a get together this summer for all the member on this side of the state.

LanceRobson

Welcome 760

My first deer rifle (as opposed to using one of my Dad's) was a 760 BDL rifle in 30-06. I bought it with part of my first enlistment bonus back in...umm...well, let's just say it was a long time ago. I wish I still had it...

What kind of CUCV are you looking for?

Lance

760gamemaster

Welcome 760

My first deer rifle (as opposed to using one of my Dad's) was a 760 BDL rifle in 30-06. I bought it with part of my first enlistment bonus back in...umm...well, let's just say it was a long time ago. I wish I still had it...

What kind of CUCV are you looking for?

Lance
My rifle I got when I was 13 was a 30-06 760 BDL with basket weave checkering I am still using it 35 years later.

I am looking for 1 1/4 ton pickup to replace the 77 GMC I currently drive as the frame is about shot. A buddy of mine has a duece but that is to big for me but the military pickup will be perfect for me and I am already familiar with the basic body.