• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Pa.

zout

Welcome aboard 760
you will find lots of assistance here once you get one - spend a little time aquiring the TM's and searching for info already posted = more a less get a heads up on what you will be getting.

gunboy1656

Welcome 760,

I am a few miles away from you, not a lot of CUCV's in the area that I have seen, bunch of deuces and 5 tons.

I am going to try and start a get together this summer for all the member on this side of the state.

LanceRobson

Welcome 760

My first deer rifle (as opposed to using one of my Dad's) was a 760 BDL rifle in 30-06. I bought it with part of my first enlistment bonus back in...umm...well, let's just say it was a long time ago. I wish I still had it...

What kind of CUCV are you looking for?

Lance

760gamemaster

Welcome 760

My first deer rifle (as opposed to using one of my Dad's) was a 760 BDL rifle in 30-06. I bought it with part of my first enlistment bonus back in...umm...well, let's just say it was a long time ago. I wish I still had it...

What kind of CUCV are you looking for?

Lance
My rifle I got when I was 13 was a 30-06 760 BDL with basket weave checkering I am still using it 35 years later.

I am looking for 1 1/4 ton pickup to replace the 77 GMC I currently drive as the frame is about shot. A buddy of mine has a duece but that is to big for me but the military pickup will be perfect for me and I am already familiar with the basic body.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks