• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Ruscom Station, Ontario, Canada

canadiandukes

Hello to everyone,

Great site, my Dad sent me a link, as I was having major issues with a
Military Vehicle from the UK.
I finally figured it out, but I really enjoyed driving the Military Vehicles we had back in the 1980's, when I served.

My cousin owns a Military Museum in Ontario, actually in a small town called, Campbellford, not too far from Toronto. It is a must see for all ages.
Harold has been collecting for years, every since I came remember.
This past summer, we went up, and he took my 2 daughters for a ride in the Indian ( they rode in the side car ), they loved it.

I would love to find someone close with Military Vehicles that would attend a
Car Show / Poker Run / Swap Meet for CANCER.

More details at cdndukes@mnsi.net

thanks so much,
sincerely,
Paul Harrington
The Canadian Dukes Museum
www.CanadianDukes.com

canadiandukes

thanks for the relply...
My Dad owns an airport just south of Windsor Ontario.
He has a Cessna 170, and a Piper Super Cub ( Floats / Skis / Wheels ).
Seen your photo.

take care,
Paul.

scooter01922

Sweet, it would rock to own an airport!!! I would settle for owning a plane at this point but that isn't gonna happen unless i hit the lotto.:roll:

scooter01922

Well, seems you are online and in the mood to talk so you should pop into the mess hall for a quick chat with the guys. Its a friendly bunch on this site.

WPNS421

Welcome, There is an MV group in Ontario Military Vehicle Association and the are a member of the MVPa in the US. We are a member of both organizations, the yearly cost in very low and we meet other MV'ers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks