• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Ruscom Station, Ontario, Canada

canadiandukes

Hello to everyone,

Great site, my Dad sent me a link, as I was having major issues with a
Military Vehicle from the UK.
I finally figured it out, but I really enjoyed driving the Military Vehicles we had back in the 1980's, when I served.

My cousin owns a Military Museum in Ontario, actually in a small town called, Campbellford, not too far from Toronto. It is a must see for all ages.
Harold has been collecting for years, every since I came remember.
This past summer, we went up, and he took my 2 daughters for a ride in the Indian ( they rode in the side car ), they loved it.

I would love to find someone close with Military Vehicles that would attend a
Car Show / Poker Run / Swap Meet for CANCER.

More details at cdndukes@mnsi.net

thanks so much,
sincerely,
Paul Harrington
The Canadian Dukes Museum
www.CanadianDukes.com

canadiandukes

thanks for the relply...
My Dad owns an airport just south of Windsor Ontario.
He has a Cessna 170, and a Piper Super Cub ( Floats / Skis / Wheels ).
Seen your photo.

take care,
Paul.

scooter01922

Sweet, it would rock to own an airport!!! I would settle for owning a plane at this point but that isn't gonna happen unless i hit the lotto.:roll:

scooter01922

Well, seems you are online and in the mood to talk so you should pop into the mess hall for a quick chat with the guys. Its a friendly bunch on this site.

WPNS421

Welcome, There is an MV group in Ontario Military Vehicle Association and the are a member of the MVPa in the US. We are a member of both organizations, the yearly cost in very low and we meet other MV'ers.